Sunday, July 22, 2012

Homemade Embellishments






DIY Badge-Homemade Embellishments.  This is the card I made for this challenge.  I watched the video of Melissa Phillips using the Double-Ended Banner Die and I was going to use one of those, which I think were really neat.  After I die cut my banners from felt, I remember seeing on someone's blog how to make loopy rolled flowers.  I folded the banners in half, long ways, and I used score tape to hold them together.  I then took my snips and made cuts along the folded edge.  I used more score tape and rolled the flowers.  I used Mono Multi on the ends and glue dot to adhere them to my card.  Thank for looking.







Stamps:  Mat Stack 1
Paper:  Stamper's Select White and Aqua Mist Patterned Paper
Ink:  Ocean Tides and SU Going Gray
Accessories:  Mat Stack and Mega Mat Stack Die,  Double Ended Banner Die, Sending You Die and Aqua Mist and Ocean Tides felt

No comments:

Post a Comment