Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Tag Download Challenge

I love the the Anniversary Tag Download images.  I had high hopes of using all of the images, but I ended up only getting four done.  I still might work on some more, but I don't think my pictures will turn out.

The first image I uses was Alli Miles image.  I love that flower.


I colored the images with Copics and attached them to Plum Pudding cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment from  Take Three: Summer with Fresh Snow ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The bow is PTI white silk ribbon.  I used Frosted Lace Stickles in the center of the flowers.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty - LOVE the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim I love that you have three images on your card. Great colouring and colour combo!

    ReplyDelete