Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Tag Download Challenge

The final card uses the image by Maile Belles.  I love, lover her work and I know I will be in deep trouble with her stamps.



I tried to capture her style with this card.  I stared with Stamper Select White Cardstock.  I used the Limitless Label dies for the next few steps.  I cut a scalloped circle from Shimmer Pink cardstock and then die-cut the scalloped circle using the 1 3/4 circle.  It left a scalloped frame.  I used the 1 3/4 circle to make the die-cut in my card.  I used a 1 3/4 punch to punch out Maile's image.  I colored it with Copics.  I then carefully glued it through the die-cut hole.  I used a glue pen to attach the scalloped frame.  I used Sweet Blush satin ribbon for my bow. 

Thanks for looking.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment